Financial Planning Seminars
Join Lundervold Financial of Twin Cities, Minnesota, for financial seminars, Social Security seminars, dinners,
lunch-and-learns, and private events.
Financial Planning Seminars in Minnesota
Join Lundervold Financial of Twin Cities, Minnesota, for financial seminars, Social Security seminars,
dinners, lunch-and-learns, and private events.
Confident Living through Financial Planning
People today are living longer. Many choose to retire early. One-third do not have enough saved for retirement. And the Social Security retirement benefit only covers about 40% of expenses in retirement, according to MotleyFool. Finally, most who retire early work part-time to make up the shortfall. This may mean more financial planning is needed for some retirees.
Some other statistics to consider when planning retirement include (Source: TCRS):
- 56% of retirees live with their spouse or partner.
- 54% of those who retire early do so for employment-related reasons.
- 9% have no retirement savings.
- 49% use the 401(k) plan for retirement savings.
- Less than 10% of retirees have a written plan for retirement.
- 40% of retirees carry debt, including credit cards and mortgages.
How much income will you need each month once you retire? How much can you expect health care to cost? Will you have a mortgage to support? Would you like to travel? Do you want to have plenty of disposable income to spend on grandchildren?
The fact is that financial planning helps people retire more confidently. We have all heard stories of retirees
Question is, what are we doing about it?
Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
Ben Franklin stated, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” As the first millionaire in America, surely Franklin knew what he was talking about. Also attributed to Franklin is, “A penny saved is a penny earned.”
Clearly, Benjamin Franklin understood that financial planning requires attention to detail, discipline and strategy. Lundervold Financial planning seminars are designed to give you the tools needed to help plan your retirement portfolio so that you can retire confidently .
- Has a financial professional ever fully evaluated your life insurance, annuity and long-term care needs, particularly after a major life event like marriage, kids, divorce, retirement, etc.?
- Has a financial professional ever fully disclosed all of the fees you are paying for your investments and his or her advice? If so, were you surprised at what he or she said?
- When you last sat down with a financial professional and went over your investment and income strategy, were you satisfied with your situation?
- Have your retirement savings declined in value to a level that is unacceptable to you? If so, what did your financial professional do to help protect your assets from future potential market losses?
We understand it is our responsibility to thoroughly understand your financial goals and objectives. To this end, we leverage our knowledge and experience to help you work toward your goals.
Who Attends Lundervold Financial Planning Seminars?
People from all walks of life attend Lundervold Financial planning seminars in Minnesota. Most are concerned that they...
- Might run out of money in retirement
- May not enjoy a comfortable retirement
- May not be able to afford the health care needed, when it is needed
- May not be able to afford everything wanted when retiring
- Have not made the financial decisions that will keep them and their family on track in the future
We believe that those who would benefit most from attending the retirement planning seminar are:
- Active retirees looking for a plan of action. Men, women and couples who want to create strategies to that they won’t run out of money in retirement.
- Retirees concerned about their health care needs. The last thing retirees should have to worry about is affording the medical care they need.
- Adult children tasked as power-of-attorney for retired parents. Being appointed as a power-of-attorney for an elderly parent can raise a lot of questions.
- Single and widowed retirees. Single or widowed retirees are often accustomed to being self-reliant. They typically like to take care of themselves, and that includes having a plan in place for the future.
No matter the reason for accepting this financial seminar invitation, we hopeyou will gain valuable insights into the tools and strategies needed for financial independence. And if you need direct assistance, we are here for you.
Attend a Financial Planning Seminar in Minnesota
*Lundervold Financial LLC does not provide tax and legal advice. If you do not have a tax advisor or attorney, we can help direct you to licensed and qualified professionals close to our office in Minnesota or near you if you live elsewhere.
Do you have a
Ask us a question below and a member of our team will contact you!